Westwood engineers are registered across the country and support a broad range of multi-use and commercial developments, senior-housing facilities, corporate campuses, and residential subdivisions. We also help our clients maximize their site with the design and integration of building-integrated solar energy systems on their project.
Creative, Proactive, and Smart
Westwood has been providing civil engineering expertise in the private sector since 1972. Our engineers focus on economical design solutions that integrate sustainable design, low impact development (LID), and sound engineering practices to meet the budgetary and regulatory requirements of land clients. Through creative scoping, early master planning, and proactive project management, we have streamlined hundreds of challenging entitlements and permitting processes.
Team and Technology
Westwood considers the ultimate goals of our clients and provides full-service project management and engineering design with state-of-the-art technology. We are sensitive and flexible to the unique demands of our clients, and responsive to the current market demands, the client’s pro forma, and development schedules.
- 181 Professional Engineering Licenses in 43 States
- Experienced Technical Support Staff
- LEED Accredited Professionals (AP)
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineers (PTOE)
- Integrated Master- and Site-Planning Expertise
- Staffing 50 Field Crews Routinely with the Ability to Ramp to Over 100
- Integrated GIS, CAD, and Mobile Mapping Services