Westwood’s transportation team has more than thirty years of experience conducting transportation studies, providing system design, and delivering parking solutions that guide projects through approval. In that time, our engineers have worked on projects ranging from intersection signal design to access management and parking analysis for master planned communities and major commercial developments .
We provide a wide range of services to improve mobility and system effectiveness for all modes of transportation. From pre-design work to determine how customers will access a site, to post-design emphasis on traffic operations, Westwood’s traffic engineers are focused on providing complete street solutions for the challenges along our roadway networks .
Team and Technology
Led by a certified Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE), a certified Professional Transportation Planner (PTP), and engineers licensed in several states, our nationally-recognized staff is knowledgeable in state-of-the-practice traffic technologies and analysis techniques. We apply that knowledge to develop effective transportation solutions .
- Skilled in environmental documentation and site entitlement process
- Experienced in applying shared-use parking concepts to greatly reduce parking requirements
- Proficient at communicating complex project analyses and results
- Pre-qualified by governmental agencies for traffic engineering work
- Familiar with private/public partnerships to develop results-oriented actions
- Experts in evaluation for eminent domain