With projects that range from single-family lots to 300-lot residential developments, and half-acre stand-alone businesses to 20-acre commercial developments, Westwood surveyors have the expertise required for complex land development jobs. Our nationally licensed staff meets project needs with professional experience, speed, and efficiency.
Established and Experienced
Westwood has been surveying the land since 1986. Our surveyors approach projects with experience in regulations, processes, and subcontractor coordination, making tasks run smoothly. We serve commercial and residential development clients from full-service offices across the nation.
Team and Technologies
Westwood’s field crews work out of multiple U.S. offices and utilize the latest in GNSS and conventional surveying technology. From the field, crews maintain digital contact utilizing the most modern mobile technology. LiDAR capabilities allow us to support projects requiring extreme accuracy.
- Staffing 50 Field Crews Routinely with the Ability to Ramp to Over 100
- 181 Professional Engineering Licenses in 43 States
- 87 Professional Surveying Registrations in 39 States
- 4 Certified Federal Land Surveyors (CFedS)
- 26 Land Survey Technicians
- 7 Landscape Architecture Licenses in 5 States
- GNSS and Conventional Surveying
- Mobile Communication Technology