Get Operational Faster
When pipelines are transporting product, our clients are generating business and their customers are receiving goods. Getting operational as fast as possible is what makes our clients successful. Our team of energy experts live and breathe this industry and have thousands of miles of experience. They use constant collaboration and communication to get a project up and running, safely, on time, and within budget. The expertise and scalability we have allows us to provide the appropriate resource loading to meet or exceed client schedules and budgets.
Westwood adheres to the most stringent safety requirements in the industry.
- ISNetworld, PEC/Premier, PICS, and BROWZ compliant
- NCMS DOT drug and alcohol testing compliant
- Operator qualified through Veriforce, Energy WorldNet, and NCCER
- OSHA 10, H2S, CPR, and first aid certified
- Incident rates consistently below industry average
Westwood recognizes that there is nothing more important than sending our people home safely and in good health. And with a lot of people working continuous hours on projects of all scopes and sizes, the odds wouldn’t be in our favor if we didn’t commit to making that happen. Safety is embedded in Westwood's culture.
With attention to safe work practices, training and support, we have had hundreds of thousands of man-hours of continuous operations on large projects with no lost time or recordable incidents or accidents.
Westwood implements thorough Quality Management practices to ensure ongoing improvement of our services and products.
When major projects impact communities, our Community Partnering program can help encourage residents and businesses to ask questions and find more ways to benefit from the work being done.
Need help with your project?
Tools to make informed and accurate decisions, keep projects moving forward, and prepare the way for success.
- Feasibility Studies
- Preliminary Project Scoping, Schedule, and Cost Estimates
- GIS Mapping
- Route Selection and Analysis
- Desktop Environmental/Cultural Impact Studies
- Constructability Studies
- Class Location Studies (HCA)
- Preliminary Material Take-off
- Aerial Photography, Photogrammetric, and LiDAR Surveys: Conventional and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs/Drones)
Environmental expertise to work with state and federal agencies to ensure requirements are met and the project is in compliance.
- Federal, State, and Local Permitting
- NEPA Document Preparation
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Section 404 and 10 Wetland Permits
- Section 7 Endangered Species Act Consultation
- Public Hearing and Pre-Filing Application Support
- Presidential Permit and Authorization to Site
- Certification of Public Convenience and Necessity (CPCN)
- GIS Analysis
- Pre-Construction Notice Preparation (PCN)
- Waterbody Crossing Plans and Easements
- Biological Surveys and Studies
- Cultural Resource Investigations/Section 106 Consultations
- Coastal Zone Management Plans
- Section 401 Compliance, NPDES, and SWPPP Stormwater and Erosion Control Plans
- Water Source and Discharge Permits
- Air Permitting
Westwood successfully completes each project with quality solutions and service, derived from decades of project management and team experience.
- Capital Cost Estimates
- Front End Engineering
- Custom GIS/Data Solutions
- Environmental/Cultural Surveys and Identification of Regulated Waterbodies
- Preliminary, Land, and Civil Surveys
- Procurement and Material Accountability
- Plat and Sketch Development
- Project Management
- Detailed Project Scheduling and Tracking
- HDD, Boring and Crossing Designs, Plans and Permits
- Class Location Studies
- HCA Analysis
- Spill Analysis
- Project Change Management
- Alignment Sheet Development
- Field Engineering
- Online PM Tool: WestwoodBridge
Quality assurance in services and products take a project successfully through construction to meet schedules and requirements.
- Bid Evaluation and Recommendation
- Bid Package Development
- Construction Staking
- Construction Management
- Environmental Monitoring
- HSE Monitoring and Enforcement
- QA/QC Inspection Services
- As-Built Alignment Sheets
- Hydrostatic Test Plan Development
- Materials Coordination and Reconciliation
- As-Built Survey and Data Collection/Verification
- PODS, APDM, or Consumer Convertible Data Deliveries
- Restoration and Monitoring
- Post-Construction Inspection and Monitoring
- Project Completion Package
- Integrity Management
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
- Cheniere Energy
- Enbridge Energy
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP)
- Harvest Pipeline Company
- Holly Energy Partners
- Magellan Midstream Partners
- ONEOK, Inc.
- Oxy USA, Inc.