Get Operational Faster
When pipelines are transporting product, our clients are generating business and their customers are receiving goods. Getting operational as fast as possible is what makes our clients successful. Our team of energy experts live and breathe this industry and have thousands of miles of experience. They use constant collaboration and communication to get a project up and running, safely, on time, and within budget. The expertise and scalability we have allows us to provide the appropriate resource loading to meet or exceed client schedules and budgets.
Safety, Quality, and Communities are a Priority
• 100-percent compliant with ISNetworld, PICS, and BROWZ,
Energy Coalition of Contractor Safety (ECCS) within the North Dakota Safety Council
• NCMS DOT drug and alcohol testing compliant
• Operator qualified through Energy worldnet, Veriforce, and NCCER
• OSHA 10, OSHA 30, H2S, CPR, and first-aid certified
Safety is woven into our culture. Major projects present additional risk to our most valuable asset, our people. Westwood instills daily practices that reduce injuries, accidents, and close-calls.
Westwood implements thorough Quality Management practices to ensure ongoing improvement of our services and products.
When major projects impact communities, our Community Partnering program can help encourage residents and businesses to ask questions and find more ways to benefit from the work being done.
Tools to make informed and accurate decisions, keep projects moving forward, and prepare the way for success.
- Feasibility Studies
- Preliminary Project Scoping, Schedule, and Cost Estimates
- GIS Mapping
- Route Selection and Analysis
- Desktop Environmental/Cultural Impact Studies
- Constructability Studies
- Class Location Studies (HCA)
- Preliminary Material Take-off
- Aerial Photography, Photogrammetric, and LiDAR Surveys
Environmental expertise to work with state and federal agencies to ensure requirements are met and the project is in compliance.
- Public Hearing Support
- Pre-Filing Applications
- Environmental Assessments (EA)
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Presidential Permit and Authorization to Site
- Certification of Public Convenience and Necessity (CPCN)
- GIS Analysis
- Pre-Construction Notice Preparation (PCN)
- Waterbody Crossing Plans and Easements
- Biological Assessments and Mitigation Plans
- Cultural Resource Investigation and Impact Mitigation
- Environmental Impact Permitting and Mitigation Planning
- Coastal Zone Management Plans
- Stormwater and Erosion Control Plans
- Water Source and Discharge Permits
- Air Permitting
Westwood successfully completes each project with quality solutions and service, derived from decades of project management and team experience.
- Capital Cost Estimates
- Front End Engineering
- Custom GIS/Data Solutions
- Environmental/Cultural Surveys and Identification of Regulated Waterbodies
- Preliminary, Land, and Civil Surveys
- Procurement and Material Accountability
- Plat and Sketch Development
- Project Management
- Detailed Project Scheduling and Tracking
- HDD, Boring and Crossing Designs, Plans and Permits
- Class Location Studies
- HCA Analysis
- Spill Analysis
- Project Change Management
- Alignment Sheet Development
- Field Engineering
- Online PM Tool: WestwoodBridge
Quality assurance in services and products take a project successfully through construction to meet schedules and requirements.
- Bid Evaluation and Recommendation
- Bid Package Development
- Construction Staking
- Construction Management
- Environmental Monitoring
- HSE Monitoring and Enforcement
- QA/QC Inspection Services
- As-Built Alignment Sheets
- Hydrostatic Test Plan Development
- Materials Coordination and Reconciliation
- As-Built Survey and Data Collection/Verification
- PODS, APDM, or Consumer Convertible Data Deliveries
- Restoration and Monitoring
- Post-Construction Inspection and Monitoring
- Project Completion Package
- Integrity Management
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners
- Cheniere Energy
- Enbridge Energy
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP)
- Harvest Pipeline Company
- Holly Energy Partners
- Magellan Midstream Partners
- ONEOK, Inc.
- Oxy USA, Inc.