Site Evaluation and Permitting, Pre-Construction Development, and Construction Support
The expertise of Westwood’s solar energy team stems from our work on more than 5 GW of solar plant engineering and surveying since 1978. We are accustomed to the tight schedules and highly detailed requirements of commercial rooftop solar energy projects. Our role is to reduce risk and streamline the development, construction, and commissioning processes.
We provide comprehensive engineering, surveying, and permitting solutions, which enable us to be responsive, flexible, and cost effective. Our team is professionally registered, licensed, and experienced in U.S. states and territories at the forefront of solar power development.
Safety is a Priority
Westwood adheres to the most stringent requirements in the industry.
- ISNetworld, PEC/Premier, PICS, and BROWZ compliant
- NCMS DOT drug and alcohol testing compliant
- Operator qualified through Veriforce, Energy WorldNet, and NCCER
- OSHA 10, H2S, CPR, and first aid certified
- Incident rates consistently below industry average
Safety is woven into our culture. Westwood instills daily practices that reduce injuries, accidents, and close calls.
Need help with your project?
- Conceptual Site Plans
- Energy Production Estimates
- Comparative Analysis of Design Options
- Site Feasibility and Energy Use Assessments
- Interconnection Application Support
- Inventory and Roof Surveys
- Structural Engineering Coordination
- Electrical Engineering Design
- Electrical Studies
- Communication Systems Coordination
- 3rd Party Review and Engineering
- EPC Bid Assistance
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Management
- Construction Observation
- 3rd Party Construction/Post-Construction Inspections and Compliance
- Interconnection Coordination
- Record Drawing Preparation
- Performance Verification
- Best Power International
- Blattner Energy, Inc.
- City of Minneapolis
- City of St. Paul
- Geronimo Energy
- Mortenson Construction
- Robert Muir Company
- Ryan Companies US, Inc.