appleton, WI dallas, TX fort worth, TX baxter, MN austin, TX huntersville, NC plano, TX westminster, CO houston, TX overland park, KS minnetonka, MN scottsdale, AZ san antonio, TX sartell, MN
Westwood Professional Services, Inc. is seeking a Survey Field Intern to join our team. Westwood has a highly experienced and dynamic team of individuals dedicated to providing high-level professional services to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting the Crew Chief in the operation of a field survey crew
- The major objectives are the quality (accuracy, thoroughness, meeting regulatory requirements, public relations) of work, safety, and maintenance of equipment
- Must operate equipment, maintain safe work environment, protect and maintain the equipment and vehicles, accurately and efficiently collect field data and locate features
- Record accurate and clear surveying notes
- Requires a lot of walking outside year-round through all kinds of terrain and in extreme heat and cold
- Set wooden stakes and iron rods, cut and clear brush, trees, etc.
- Adhere to the company’s Safety, Quality Management and Equipment Maintenance policies