Our goal is to make projects extraordinary and help our clients obtain a competitive advantage. Westwood’s engineering teams focus on efficient and sustainable design solutions, as well as proactive project management, to engineer your next project for long term success.
From a master planned community to a large public infrastructure project, our team can create optimal solutions within your scope, budget, and regulatory requirements. We accomplish this by applying localized expertise backed by over 45 years of experience. In addition, we’re also qualified to help with the design and integration of sustainable and renewable energy components on your project.
- LID Programming and LEED Scoping
- Site Constraint Analysis
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies
- Infrastructure Master Planning
- Drainage Analysis
- Entitlement Planning and Advocacy
- Site Engineering Concepts
- Offsite Infrastructure Improvements
- Parking Capacity Studies
- Preliminary Plan Approval
- Site Grading and Earthwork Balance
- Erosion Control Design
- Innovative Stormwater Management
- Water and Sanitary Sewer System Design
- Parking Lot and Circulation Design
- Roadway Design
- NPDES Permitting/SWPPP
- Final Construction Plans and Permitting
- Final Development Cost Analysis
- Expert Witness/Condemnation Review
- Utility District Creation, Bond Application Reports
With several offices and professional expertise in nearly all of the US, we have what it takes to support public infrastructure and private development projects across the country.