Our construction management approach is founded on proactive project delivery, follow through, and open communication. Having the necessary and required licenses and certifications, and the knowledge of jurisdictional codes and standards, we provide a wide range of construction service needs, which includes construction administration, construction inspection, construction staff augmentation, risk assessment, independent cost estimating bid-ability, and construction reviews.
As your project liaison, our responsive and honest communication with utilities, government agencies, and other stakeholders ensures every project is compliant and of the best quality. We keep constructability in mind from the earliest design phase through the approvals process and to completion on every public or private project.
- Bid-ability and Constructability Reviews
- Independent Cost Estimating
- Scheduling Review and Implementation
- Risk Assessment and Value Engineering
- Utility and Right-of-Way Coordination
- Construction Inspections and Staff Augmentation
- Document Control and Contract Administration
- Claims Avoidance, Mitigation, and Support
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Traffic Management Review and Control
- Submittal and RFI Review
- Materials Testing
- Partnering Services
- SWPPP, Dust Control, and Environmental Monitoring
- LID/SID Management
- Experience with CMAR, D/B, D/B/B, JOC Delivery Methods
With several offices and professional expertise in nearly all of the US, we have what it takes to support public infrastructure and private development projects across the country.