The wide array of different localities and their regulatory requirements across the US calls for expertise that encompasses a broad range of environmental needs. If your project needs permitting, wetland impact studies, or due diligence ESAs, in the fleeting watercourses of the arid southwest or the complex water systems of the Mississippi and beyond, you’ve come to the right place. We can navigate the complex federal, state, and local requirements and integrate whatever additional services are needed to secure timely permits and environmental solutions.
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Waters of the US Determinations and Delineations
- Cultural Resource Surveys
- Threatened and Endangered Species Surveys
- Tree Surveys and Woodland Evaluations
- Environmental Constraints/Critical Issues Analyses
- Bat Surveys
- Avian and Raptor Surveys
- Post-Construction Fatality Monitoring
- FAA Aviation Evaluations
- GIS Data Evaluation and Mapping
- Invasive Species
- LiDAR-Based Resource Assessments
- Significant Nexus Analyses
- Section 401 Water Quality Certification
- Environmental Assessments
- Alternatives Analyses
- Mitigation Plans
- Permit Monitoring and Reporting Services
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
With several offices and professional expertise in nearly all of the US, we have what it takes to support public infrastructure and private development projects across the country.
Professional services for projects in North Carolina are provided by Westwood Infrastructure, Inc.