Planning & Landscape Architecture
It’s your vision and working with you, we see it, too. Our assessments balance existing and future infrastructure demands against current economic conditions and development potential. This balance is the intricate puzzle Westwood’s expert planners and licensed landscape architects are here to solve.
With a diverse range of engineering design services, we can easily validate planning assumptions through detailed engineering analysis or the preparation of conceptual designs. Clear site plans, along with a solid working network among government agencies, helps us make sure your project wins community and jurisdictional approval.
- Comprehensive and Strategic Planning
- Urban Land Use Studies
- Urban Redevelopment and Revitalization
- Sustainable Development
- Rezoning Applications
- Due Diligence/Feasibility Studies
- Development Agreements
- Planned Unit Development (PUD)
- Charrette and Planning Workshops
- Coordinating and Processing Public Notices
- Special/Local Improvement Districts
- Utility and Infrastructure Planning
- Processing Easements, Leases, and Permits
- Site Assessment
- Cost Analysis
- Lot Layouts
- Master Planning
With several offices and professional expertise in nearly all of the US, we have what it takes to support public infrastructure and private development projects across the country.