As the driving force of nature, running water is the most powerful natural agent that can affect your project. Westwood’s water resources team manages and solves complex drainage problems for our clients while, at the same time, protecting stormwater quality and the infrastructure serving the public. Design solutions also focus on protecting people and property in the event of flooding. We analyze and design stormwater facilities and detention basins, and manage watersheds to ensure they operate and convey stormwater efficiently.
Local, state, and federal regulations may change unexpectedly, but our professionals will be your advocate and help navigate your project through the approval process. Our water resources team is invested in developing sound stormwater management and design solutions for public and private projects.
- Master Drainage Studies
- Flood Control Facility Master Planning
- Detailed Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- Temporary and Permanent Sediment Control Design
- One and Two-Dimensional Floodplain Mapping
- Preparation of Stormwater Prevention Pollution Plan (SWPPP)
- Detention/Retention Basin Design
- Watershed Hydrologic Modeling
- Due Diligence and Feasibility Studies
- Storm Drain Design and Modeling
- Open Channel Design and Modeling
- FEMA Letters of Map Revision (CLOMR/LOMR)
- Technical and Conceptual Drainage Study Preparation
With several offices and professional expertise in nearly all of the US, we have what it takes to support public infrastructure and private development projects across the country.