Water / Wastewater
Water is a valued and critical resource. We strive to protect this resource by providing engineering excellence throughout the services we provide. The effective conveyance and treatment of wastewater is also critical to the health of our communities. Our services range from helping clients plan, design, and construct small decentralized systems to large complex municipal and industrial systems for potable water and wastewater treatment, transmission, distribution, and collection.
Working with Westwood, you'll get a team of professionals with direct experience in providing cost-effective, environmentally responsible solutions to municipal and private sector clients’ water and wastewater needs.
- Water and Sewer Network Analyses and Regional Master Planning
- Water Quality Modeling and Mitigation Plans
- Feasibility and Conceptual Studies
- Detailed Hydraulic Analyses of Systems
- Preliminary Design
- Sewer Assessment Studies (NASSCO) and Rehabilitation Prioritization
- Large Water Main and Sewer Interceptor Design
- Steel and Concrete Reservoir Design
- Reservoir Rehabilitation Design
- Pressure Reducing and Flow Control Station Design
- Pumping and Lift Station Design
- Low Pressure Sewer System Design
- Treatment Process Studies and Design
- NPDES Permitting
- Value Engineering and Constructability Reviews
- Construction Management
- Engineering Services during Construction
With several offices and professional expertise in nearly all of the US, we have what it takes to support public infrastructure and private development projects across the country.