Land Evaluation, Entitlements, Final Design, and Construction Services
Having the right team is critical to the success of any commercial project. Immersed in the industry, our professional project managers and engineers are equipped to understand and support the objectives of every project. Westwood’s commercial team works collaboratively with a goal to deliver plans that work and streamline land use entitlements. Clients respect the work we do and expect the quality service and products we provide, which comes from more than four decades of delivering full-service solutions for any type of commercial development.
Westwood understands the land development process, from site selection and entitlements through on-site and infrastructure construction. We bring significant experience in securing a property’s best use through four broad service phases; Land Evaluation, Entitlements, Firm Design, and Construction Services.
Property / Land Consulting Services
Often, property and land use issues do not fit into neat boxes or allow for canned or simple solutions. Westwood helps clients faced with tough property or land issues. With multi-disciplined services, our clients benefit from complete evaluations and solutions for almost any property and land matter.
Need help with your project?
We help our clients lay the essential groundwork prior to acquisition by doing data collection and analysis for site selection, site constraints, and regulatory requirements.
- Desktop Site Analysis
- ALTA/Boundary Surveys
- Topographical Surveys
- Wetland Delineations
- Environmental Review
- Environmental Restoration
- Tree Inventory and Preservation / Restoration Analysis
- Sustainability Review
- Cultural Resources Study Reports
- Transportation Analysis and Planning
- Site Capacity Analysis
- Land Use Investigation
Our team researches site conditions and local requirements. We lead the entitlement process by preparing the materials required to obtain entitlements from regulatory agencies.
- Concept Plan Development
- Preliminary Landscape Design
- Preliminary Engineering Analysis
- Preliminary Plat
- Preliminary Site Plan
- Preliminary Cost Estimates
Always sensitive to the unique land features and development issues of a project, our professionals complete the final design and plan preparation to provide cost effective project solutions that meet agency requirements.
- Project Management
- Final Plat
- Site and Civil Design
- Flood Studies, LOMR’s and Other Complex Drainage
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Wetland Permitting and Banking
- Project Approvals
- Final Development Cost Estimates
- Final Landscape Design
We are prepared to get your project started on the right track and make timely decisions that complete the work on schedule and the project on budget.
- Construction Administration
- Construction Coordination and Observation
- Construction Staking
- Record Drawings
- SWPPP Monitoring/NPDES Permitting and Compliance
- Wetland Monitoring and Native Vegetation Management
- Lot Surveys
- Expert Witness / Condemnation Appraisal
- Renewable Energy Assessments
- Water District Bond Reports
- Water District Bond Application Reports
- Water District Engineer
- 3M Corporation
- CarMax Business Services
- Developers Diversified Realty
- Duke Realty Corporation
- Liberty Property Trust
- Lowes Companies
- Mall of America
- Ryan Companies US, Inc.
- SuperValu – Cub Foods
- Target Corporation
- The Opus Group
- United Properties