Land Evaluation, Entitlements, Final Design, and Construction Services
Westwood’s residential team has provided services for more than 150,000 residential units in 1,800 neighborhoods since 1972. As a leader in residential development services, Westwood understands the unique requirements of communities. We use our knowledge to create a great design - a community, and a place to belong to. Our integrated approach satisfies the land evaluation, entitlement, final design, and construction phase of a project, and leverages a variety of expertise to arrive at the best solutions for our clients.
Westwood streamlines the life-cycle of projects by providing many of the services required for residential development. Our solutions align with our clients’ processes, maximizing communication between disciplines and minimizing design iterations.
Property/Land Consulting Services
Many property and land use issues do not fit into neat boxes or allow for canned or simple solutions. Westwood helps clients faced with tough property or land issues. With multi-disciplined services, our clients benefit from complete evaluations and solutions for almost any property and land matter.
Westwood is excited to have Slater Hanifan Group join our team! Read the press release.
Need help with your project?
We help land developers and builders lay the essential groundwork prior to acquisition by doing data collection and analysis for site selection, site constraints, and regulatory requirements.
- Desktop Site Analysis
- ALTA/Boundary Surveys
- Topographical Surveys
- Wetland Delineations
- Environmental Review
- Environmental Restoration
- Tree Inventory and Preservation/Restoration Analysis
- Sustainability Review
- Cultural Resources Study Reports
- Transportation Analysis and Planning
Our team researches site conditions and local requirements. We lead the entitlement process by preparing the materials required to obtain project entitlements from regulatory agencies.
- Concept Plan Development
- Preliminary Landscape Design
- Preliminary Engineering Analysis
- Preliminary Plat
- Preliminary Site Plan
- Preliminary Cost Estimates
Always sensitive to the unique land features and development issues of a project, our professionals complete the final design and plan preparation to provide cost effective project solutions that meet agency requirements.
- Project Management
- Final Plat
- Final Construction Plans
- Flood Studies, LOMR’s and Other Complex Drainage Studies
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Wetland Permitting and Banking
- Project Approvals
- Final Development Cost Estimates
- Final Landscape Design
We are prepared to get your project started on the right track and make timely decisions that complete the work on schedule and the project on budget.
- Construction Administration
- Construction Coordination and Observation
- Construction Staking
- Record Drawings
- SWPPP Monitoring/NPDES Permitting and Compliance
- Wetland Monitoring and Native Vegetation Management
- Lot Surveys
- Expert Witness/Condemnation Appraisal
- Renewable Energy Assessments
- Water District Creation Reports
- Water District Bond Application Reports
- Water District Engineer
- Bloomfield Homes
- DMB Associates
- Douglas Properties
- DR Horton
- First Texas Homes
- Greystone Communities
- K Hovnanian Homes
- Landmark Interest
- Life Care Services
- Mattamy Homes
- Newland Communities
- Pulte Homes
- Ryland Homes