Site Evaluation and Permitting, Design, and Construction Support
The expertise of Westwood’s solar energy team was established by supporting more than 7 GW of ground mounted, commercial rooftop, and solar+storage projects since 2010. This experience coupled with our depth of in-house professionals dedicated to understanding the nuances of the market enables us to respond quickly and provide customized, reliable, and cost-effective project solutions.
We are accustomed to the ever changing technological, environmental, code, and utility requirements affecting projects. We work to reduce risk and optimize a project’s design while streamline the development and construction processes. We are professionally registered, licensed, and experienced in across the U.S. and its territories.
A culture of employee safety and well-being.
Westwood adheres to the most stringent safety requirements in the industry.
- ISNetworld, PEC/Premier, PICS, and BROWZ compliant
- NCMS DOT drug and alcohol testing compliant
- Operator qualified through Veriforce, Energy WorldNet, and NCCER
- OSHA 10, H2S, CPR, and first aid certified
- Incident rates consistently below industry average
Safety is woven into our culture. Westwood instills daily practices that reduce injuries, accidents, and close calls.
Need help with your project?
- Conceptual Site Plans
- Energy Production Estimates
- Comparative Analysis of Design Options
- Site Feasibility and Energy Use Assessments
- Interconnection Application Support
- Inventory and Roof Surveys
- Structural Engineering Coordination
- Electrical Engineering Design
- Electrical Studies
- Communication Systems Coordination
- 3rd Party Review and Engineering
- EPC Bid Assistance
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Management
- Construction Observation
- 3rd Party Construction/Post-Construction Inspections and Compliance
- Interconnection Coordination
- Record Drawing Preparation
- Performance Verification
- Best Power International
- Blattner Energy, Inc.
- City of Minneapolis
- City of St. Paul
- Geronimo Energy
- Mortenson Construction
- Robert Muir Company
- Ryan Companies US, Inc.