Clare leads the design, development, and implementation of brand communications strategy at Westwood. Applying her combined expertise in strategic brand and business communications, and the A&E industry, Clare has successfully led the firm through multiple successful brand transitions and acquisitions, the introduction of new brands, and a wide range of marketing and communications challenges. She is a creative strategist and visionary, responsible for staying ahead of the trends, and identifying and executing multiplatform internal and external communications tactics to support business objectives which amplify Westwood’s brand. Clare works with the executive team to formulate effective messages that reinforce Westwood’s mission, vision, and core values. She takes pride in leading Westwood’s strong creative team, which serves consistently as the backbone of the organization’s brand voice and corporate identity.
- Metropolitian State University, BS Technical Communications
- Minneapolis School of Art, AAS Computer Art and Animation
- Saint Paul Tech College, AAS Civil Engineering Technology
- Minneapolis Drafting School, AAS Architectural Technology
- MMBC Mini Masters Business Communications
- Society of Marketing Professional Services
- Public Relations Society of America