- Metropolitian State University, BS Technical Communications
- Minneapolis School of Art, AAS Computer Art and Animation
- Saint Paul Tech College, AAS Civil Engineering Technology
- Minneapolis Drafting School, AAS Architectural Technology
- MMBC Mini Masters Business Communicatoins
- Society of Marketing Professional Services
- American Marketing Association
Clare joined Westwood in 2003 and is a shareholder in the firm. Providing guidance for Westwood's brand, corporate marketing, internal and external communications, and PR, she works closely with the company’s leaders and teams to align integrated marketing strategies and messages with business objectives. Her efforts help to build a positive brand reputation with prospective clients, potential employees, and other industry professionals.
Clare led the firm to receive seven significant awards recognizing marketing excellence through Zweig Group and the Society of Marketing Professional Services since 2015, including 2017's 1st place Social Media, 2nd Place Holiday, and 5th Place Integrated Marketing Awards from Zweig. She was also instrumental in the development of Westwood’s corporate community partnering program, which aims to support businesses and residents in communities impacted by large-scale project development.
Her expertise stems from more than 30 years in the AEC industry with roughly ten years working within project teams on municipal, highway, and private development projects both in the office and out in the field. She provided freelance AEC consulting services for several years prior to joining Westwood.