David M. Weetman, PWS, WDC
Environmental Permitting Manager
David is an environmental permitting manager in Westwood’s Minneapolis office. David joined the firm in 1999 and is a shareholder. As a project manager in the environmental service group, David excels at client coordination, project management, complex permitting, and timely delivery of regulatory approvals.
In his 25 years of private development consulting, David has worked in all of Westwood's markets including wind, solar, energy storage, power delivery, and residential and commercial development. He has gained his expertise on more than 50 national renewable energy and power delivery projects in 17 states. David’s depth of experience across markets and services provides added value to the clients he serves.
- Miami University (Ohio), MS Environmental Science
- Hanover College, BS Biology
- Minnesota Certified Wetland Delineator
- Professional Wetland Scientist
- Wetland Professionals Association
- Society of Wetland Scientists