Mark Anderson, PE, PMP
Mark is a director, licensed civil engineer, and certified project management professional in the Power Division. He uses his technical and team management expertise to support client success across the wind and solar markets. His experience includes project and team management for utility-scale wind, solar, and battery storage projects. He has also led civil engineering for private land development and fossil fuel power projects. His previous development and EPC experience brings a unique and lean approach to project engineering and project management.
Mark joined Westwood in 2018 after 10 years in the renewable energy market. He has been providing engineering expertise in the power, land development, and renewable energy markets since 1999.
- University of Colorado at Boulder, BS Civil Engineering
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Engineer: Colorado, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah
- ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers
- PMI - Project Management Institute