Garth E. Coursen, PE
Garth has more than 20 years of experience in project management and engineering design. He joined Westwood through the strategic acquisition of his firm, Coursen-Koehler Engineering & Associates in San Antonio, Texas, where he served as co-owner, vice president, and senior project manager. As the San Antonio commercial market director, Garth coordinates with local utility providers and reviewing agencies as well as survey crews, designs and prepares construction plans and specifications, prepares bid documents, and manages construction. His experience includes feasibility studies, land planning, utility infrastructure planning, site grading, roadway design, drainage design, Edwards Aquifer Protection Plans (EAPP), sanitary sewage collection system design, lift station design, design of water distribution systems, preparation of cost estimates/specifications, and construction management.
- University of Texas - San Antonio, BS Civil Engineering
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio - RECSA
- Greater San Antonio Builder’s Association- GSABA
- North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- American Society of Civil Engineers - ASCE
- The Chamber (Schertz, Cibolo, Selma Area)