Mallory leads Westwood’s national renewable energy markets. She is responsible for developing Westwood’s strategic pursuit of the wind and solar industries and overseeing the execution of the services provided to our clients. Previously, Mallory led Westwood’s solar business and brought it through exponential growth to become the firm’s largest market in 2020. Mallory closely monitors domestic and international renewable energy policies, trends, and innovations to support Westwood’s growth, including new client, service, and geographic initiatives. She is a company shareholder and served on the Westwood board of directors.
Mallory has expanded Westwood's visibility in her fourteen years with the firm by championing community involvement, increasing media exposure, and actively participating in numerous industry organizations and committees. She is a seasoned speaker at industry events and has been featured by the U.S. Department of Energy and Twin Cities Public Television.
Renewable Energy World's "Solar 40 Under 40", July 2018.
Midwest Energy News' "40 Under 40", September 2016.
Zweig’s Elevate AEC Conference, October 2020.
Midwest Solar Expo, June 2020.
- St. Cloud State University, BS Hydrology
- Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy - National
- Women of Renewable Industries and Sustainable Energy - Twin Cities Chapter
- Solar Energy Industries Association
- American Wind Energy Association
- Energy Storage Association
- Minnesota Solar Energy Industries Association