Nate Carlson, PS, CFedS
Nate is a licensed surveyor with diverse experience working in private development, public infrastructure, wind energy, solar energy, and power delivery at Westwood. In his role, Nate provides leadership and guidance to the service groups within Westwood’s land division. In collaboration with the regional leaders, market leaders, and service leaders, he supports the operations and strategic objectives of the division through the expansion of existing services and the establishment of new services in Westwood’s land offices.
Nate enjoys working with teams at Westwood to provide solutions to client’s complex challenges. He understands that relationships are the key to success in the industry and is passionate about developing long-term partnerships with clients.
In his prior role, Nate worked closely with market leaders on strategic growth opportunities for surveying services in the residential and commercial markets, both within the Twin Cities metro area and across the country. Nate is a company shareholder.
- St. Cloud State University, BS Land Surveying
- St. Cloud Technical College, AAS Land Surveying & Civil Engineering
- College of St. Scholastica, MBA Marketing, Finance, Strategy
- Professional Land Surveyor: Alaska, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Maine, Minnesota, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, and Utah
- Certified Federal Surveyor: